Cupron improves lives by transforming ordinary products into extraordinary products. We focus on how the unique properties of our Copper Technology can be embedded into textiles, polymers, and other substrates to help address some of the world's larger health / lifestyle issues. We invite you to learn more about us and discover how Cupron Technology can transform your products and/or your lifestyle.
The Power of Copper
How is Cupron Technology Different?
- Antimicrobial technology for touch surfaces and advanced product protection
- Clinically proven skin enhancement
- Potential for Wound Healing
- Essential nutrient for the human body
- Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating to the skin
- Protected by multiple patents
- Documented in over 30 scientific article publications
- Long lasting effect throughout the life of the product
- Easily embedded into various fibers, substrates, and polymers
- Cost effective vs other metal ion technologies
For thousands of years people have known about copper's many natural properties.
Copper is a material known to combine antimicrobial and skin enhancement benefits as well as potential for wound healing.