- 1. How do I know that Cupron Technology is safe?
The active ingredient in Cupron Technology is copper oxide, a form of the natural element, copper. Copper is an essential mineral, generally provided in our daily diet and required by our bodies for healthy living.
- 2. What benefits are provided by Copper?
Copper is an essential nutrient in the human body. It has been used for health, wellness, and antimicrobial purposes for thousands of years, dating back to the ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Aztecs. Copper is a mineral known to have antimicrobial properties.
- 3. How long does Cupron Technology work?
Cupron Technology remains effective throughout the life of the product. Cupron Technology is embedded into the product during the manufacturing process and will not wash off or wear away. Cupron Technology has been tested and found to remain effective even after 50 industrial washes.
- 4. Was a negative reaction reported to Cupron regarding using Cupron Enhanced products?
To date, thousands of individuals around the world have successfully used Cupron Enhanced Products (such as socks, bed linens, eye masks, gloves, and compressions sleeves) without reports of negative reactions. This positive result is expected based on the following:
1. Copper being a required nutrient for the body for wellbeing.
2. The extensive testing performed by Cupron.
3. The historical varied use of copper for health and lifestyle reasons dating back thousands of years.
- 5. How can I get Cupron Technology or Cupron Enhanced Products?
Cupron Technology is protected by numerous worldwide patents and is only available in one of two ways. First, Cupron manufactures our own “Cupron” line of products for consumers. Secondly our licensed business partners embed Cupron Technology in their manufacturing processes to create “Cupron Enhanced” lines of products.
- 6. What is the difference between copper and silver ?
There are three main differences between copper and silver:
1. Copper has a broader range of efficacy conditions
2. Copper has skin enhancement properties that silver does not have
3. Copper is an essential mineral to the human body
- 1. How do you describe Copper`s antimicrobial property?
Copper provides antimicrobial protection against damaging bacteria, fungus, and microbes that can cause stains, odors, and product deterioration
- 2. How long-lasting are the anti microbial properties?
When Cupron technology is integrated into a product it adds a level of protection for the life of the product.
- 3. How does the antimicrobial benefit of Cupron Technology work?
Cupron technology effectively deactivates (kills) a broad spectrum of microbes, specifically through the microbes exposure to copper ions. The copper ions act in three ways to deactivate microbes; 1) damage the microbe membrane cell wall, 2) damage microbe genetic material (RNA &DNA), and 3) damage microbe proteins. In addition, the copper ion interferes with the microbes numerous biological defense mechanisms in such a way as to make antimicrobial resistance highly unlikely.
- 1. What is the role of copper in skin enhancement?
Copper is an essential mineral for maintaining the healthy, youthful, and glowing appearance of skin.
- 2. What proof is there that Cupron Enhanced textiles really work to enhance the skin′s appearance?
Several clinical cosmetic trials show the power of Cupron in textiles to transform the visible appearance of aging skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet, and enhancing the overall appearance of skin. These clinical cosmetic trials represent sea-change in the cosmetic world and are state-of-the-art in quality: double-blinded, controlled, randomized, statistically significant, and also computer-graded.
- 3. How long does Cupron Technology take to work to enhance the skin′s appearance?
Clinical cosmetic trials show that Cupron Enhanced textiles are effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles, crows feet and fine lines. These trials also show an improvement in the general appearance of skin within 4 weeks of use when used in prolonged contact with the skin.
- 4. What if I use a moisturizer, will Cupron Technology still work to enhance the appearance of my skin?
Cupron works to increase skin-enhancement even when moisturizers are used on the skin and is in fact clinically proven to be much more effective than using only moisturizers in enhancing the skin's appearance.