Job location: Richmond, VA
- Conceive, plan and conduct innovation activities focused on obtaining a fundamental understanding of the Cupron's anti-microbial technology, leading to new and improved products or processes.
- Work with colleagues to achieve research goals as both team member and individual contributor and with customers to understand their performance applications & needs.
- Conduct research to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes, discover new technology platforms and antimicrobial technologies and evaluate and optimize existing technology and product platforms for new applications.
- Evaluate chemical equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Establish key product characteristics and mechanisms controlling product performance.
- Share results directly within the organization and with customers.
- Document research results for intellectual property protection.
- Ph.D. in chemical engineering, chemistry or closely related field, or, in the alternative, a Master's Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or a closely related field plus 3 years of progressively responsible related exp. in the field;
- 3 yrs exp in occupations of chemical product development, chemical research scientist, or similar occupation in the chemical industry;
- 3 yrs concurrent exp w/nanoparticles and sub-micron particles;
- 2 concurrent exp in analytical characterization techniques such as TEM, ICP MS, AAS and XRD.
- Must have exp w/inorganic oxide synthesis and copper chemistry including scale up from lab to commercial quantities.
- Must have knowledge of color theory, CIELAB System and application of colorimeter.
- Must have hands on experience in regulatory and registration work involving EPA and FDA and intellectual property protection and filing.
Job offer in Richmond, VA for Cupron, Inc. Only applicants sending cover letter, CV, salary requirements and referneces to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.